You deserve better! You have worked hard to play at the top of your game. You spend your day caring for others. Now it’s time that someone cares for YOU.
Built from scratch to be “Nurse First.” Kevala is a Seattle-based startup committed to representing caregivers at all levels. Simply put, we aim to deliver better opportunities at higher rates of pay. We’re doing this by eliminating the crazy and unacceptable amount of inefficiency in today’s healthcare staffing system. We are working tirelessly to be more efficient, so that we can pass our savings along to you.
If you are a modern nurse that would prefer push notifications to phone calls, and mobile apps to paper, we might just be right for you. Join the Kevala team today and grow with us as we seize this opportunity to deliver:
- Greater Choice: access to a wide variety of assignments.
- Higher Pay: take home more of the billable fee.
- No Hassle: find, apply, and accept shifts with no phone calls required
- Faster Pay: Our caregivers get paid weekly (and soon, daily)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract
The SAFEST place to be during Covid-19. Facilities are taking the highest precautions to keep patients and staff safe.
* EMR systems: 1 year (Preferred)
* BLS, ACLS (Preferred)
* One location
- Check each patient routinely to ensure that his/her personal care needs are being met in accordance with his/her wishes
- Review patient care plans daily to determine if changes in the patient's daily care routine have been made on the care plan
- Inform the nurse supervisor of any changes in the patient's condition so that appropriate information can be entered on the patient's care plan
- Assist patients with daily needs
- Create and uphold an atmosphere of warmth, patience, enthusiasm, and foster a calm and cheerful environment
- Ensure patients' rooms are ready for receiving and help patients feel comfortable
- Participate in facility surveys by authorized government agencies
- Maintain confidentiality of all patient care information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines
- Effectively communicate necessary patient information to charge nurses, director of nursing, and/or administrator
- Have a 10th grade education or above
- Be a licensed certified nursing assistant in the state
- Have a passion for caregiving and enhancing the quality of life for our patients