You deserve better! You have worked hard to play at the top of your game. You spend your day caring for others. Now it’s time that someone cares for YOU.
Built from scratch to be “Nurse First.” Kevala is a Seattle-based startup committed to representing caregivers at all levels. Simply put, we aim to deliver better opportunities at higher rates of pay. We’re doing this by eliminating the crazy and unacceptable amount of inefficiency in today’s healthcare staffing system. We are working tirelessly to be more efficient, so that we can pass our savings along to you.
If you are a modern nurse that would prefer push notifications to phone calls, and mobile apps to paper, we might just be right for you. Join the Kevala team today and grow with us as we seize this opportunity to deliver:
- Greater Choice: access to a wide variety of assignments.
- Higher Pay: take home more of the billable fee.
- No Hassle: find, apply, and accept shifts with no phone calls required
- Faster Pay: Our caregivers get paid weekly (and soon, daily)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract
The SAFEST place to be during Covid-19. Facilities are taking the highest precautions to keep patients and staff safe.
* EMR systems: 1 year (Preferred)
* BLS, ACLS (Preferred)
* One location
As a Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN you will need to have:
- At least 1 year experience in skilled nursing in the last 3 years
- Graduated from an accredited practical nursing program
- Current state licensure as a Licensed Practical Nurse
- Current BLS certification
As a Licensed Practical Nurse your responsibilities would include:
- Provide delivery of direct and indirect patient care
- Supervise execution of the patient plan of care
- Communicate changes in patients' clinical condition with Physicians, Nursing Supervisor/Manager, and co-workers as appropriate